I just received this blog award from my BSF Lisa! Thank you Lisa, I am so honored! Check out her blog to see why she is such an inspiration to me!
Here are 10 things I am thankful for...
1. My husband - he supports me no matter what. And he makes me laugh!
2. My job - I absolutely love what I do, and I am grateful to have a flexible schedule so I can spend time with my family.
3. My children - I never could have imagined the incredible joy (and sometimes pain) that comes with having children.
4. My parents - for raising me with good morals and a good work ethic. They are always there for me.
5. My health - and the health of my family. My son has some severe food allergies, but nothing we can't deal with.
6. Our dream house - that may seem silly, but as soon as I walked into it, I felt like I was 'home'. I know this is where I will grow old.
7. My craftiness - Is that even a word? I'm glad I have an escape that isn't harmful to myself or my family.
8. My friends - where would we be without friends?
9. CAS - and Susan, aka LateBlossom, for starting the CAS movement at SCS. I would still be struggling if I hadn't found my style.
10. Love - the love given to and received from family and friends. That's what it's all about.
Makin' it a great day...K