Saturday, January 30, 2010

My first blog award

I just received this blog award from my BSF Lisa!  Thank you Lisa, I am so honored!  Check out her blog to see why she is such an inspiration to me!



Here are 10 things I am thankful for...

1.  My husband  - he supports me no matter what.  And he makes me laugh!
2.  My job - I absolutely love what I do, and I am grateful to have a flexible schedule so I can spend time with my family.
3.  My children - I never could have imagined the incredible joy (and sometimes pain) that comes with having children.
4.  My parents - for raising me with good morals and a good work ethic.  They are always there for me.
5.  My health - and the health of my family.  My son has some severe food allergies, but nothing we can't deal with.
6.  Our dream house - that may seem silly, but as soon as I walked into it, I felt like I was 'home'.  I know this is where I will grow old.
7.  My craftiness - Is that even a word?  I'm glad I have an escape that isn't harmful to myself or my family.
8.  My friends - where would we be without friends?
9.  CAS - and Susan, aka LateBlossom, for starting the CAS movement at SCS.  I would still be struggling if I hadn't found my style.
10.  Love - the love given to and received from family and friends.  That's what it's all about.

Makin' it a great day...K

No comments: