Sunday, September 12, 2010

Balloon Bouquet

Here is the sample card I made for the CAS84 challenge - Inspired by a Birthday Wreath.  Here is a link to the picture.

I was inspired by the balloons and the colors.


After the balloons were colored in, I went over each balloon individually with my Sakura glaze pen.  That gave each balloon a little shine and dimension.

This was a really fun card for me to make, and I love how it turned out.  The ribbon ended up being the perfect touch after trying every other imaginable solid color ribbon.  I had a mess to clean up, but it was worth it!

Supplies used:
Stamps - button bear, PTI birthday basics
Paper - GKD PL white
Ink - Memento black
Accessories - Copics, various SU markers, ruler, ribbon, Sakura glaze pen

Thanks for stopping by!

K

4 comments:

jimlynn said...

SOOOOO Pretty! Love it.
Lynn

Lisa Lara said...

I just love the shimmer on your balloons K.

Larissa said...

Gorgeous card Karen! Love that ribbon, so cute!

Larissa (Milawi on SCS)

Jess said...

This is fantastic! Love the shimmer effect on the balloons!