Sunday, May 15, 2011

Felt Bucket Re-do

I am always on the prowl for aqua/teal/turquoise colored accessories I can use in my craft room.  So when I saw this in the dollar spot at Target, I snatched it right up.  It was the only one I've ever seen there.

The baseballs wouldn't really cut it in my room, so I ripped those bad boys off, and replaced them with some flowers I made out of felt.  I even used a little scrap of the fabric I covered my stools with for the center of one of the flowers.  Not only am I color coordinated, but I am fabric coordinated, too!

Matchy-matchy!

Here it is hanging quite stylishly by some painters tape on my sewing table.  I needed a trash bin close by for all my snippets of thread and fabric from my serger, and this works wonderfully.  Now if I could just figure out how to keep the cats out of it!

K

No comments: