Friday, March 5, 2010

P90X Update Week 8 - Phase 2 Complete

Whew!  I am so glad the second phase is over!  It was the hardest part of this whole ordeal so far.  I'm not sure if it was the menu, the cooking and cleaning up, not wanting to go grocery shopping, feeling controlled by the program, or my chocolate cravings, but I can't say that I really enjoyed it.  It wasn't as easy or as gratifying as the first phase.  The one part I did enjoy was the exercising (for the most part).  There were a few days where my husband had to light a firecracker under my computer chair to get me going, but after working out, it was worth it.

Exercise is always worth it.

I didn't lose or gain any weight this week; I weighed exactly the same as last week.  We are supposed to take our "after phase 2" photos and measurements today, but my husband is out of town, so I'll have to post those results later.

We have five weeks left on the program, but it will never be over.  Eating right, exercising, and making healthy choices is a lifetime commitment.

But that doesn't mean I can't dream about PW's cinnamon rolls and molten chocolate lave cake!

Make it a great day!

K

1 comment:

Lisa Lara said...

You go girl!!!!! I am so proud of you. I know the hard work and discipline it takes to stay with a goal. Good for you!!!!