Thursday, March 4, 2010

CASE-ing Myself

Remember when I said my embossed buttons with the gingham ribbon would make a cute baby card?  This is what I had in mind.


The CAS56 challenge this week was to make a square card.  This one is 4 1/4" square.  I normally don't make square cards, but this was fun.

Supplies used:
Stamps - Wild about you, so many sayings
Paper - GKD pure luxury white
Ink - Bashful Blue
Accessories - CB folder and machine, gingham ribbon, popdots


Here is another card I made for the same CAS challenge.



Supplies used:
Stamps - none
Paper - GKD pure luxury white, In color DSPs
Ink - none
Accessories - large needle (for piercing), white gel pen, 1" square punch, Zig writer, pop dots

It's a beautiful spring-like day here.  Hope you have a beautiful day, too!

K

No comments: