Sunday, February 28, 2010

Login/Password Altered Composition Book

This has been on my "To Do" list for quite some time.  I have a little piece of paper that I use for all my login and password information, and it is such a mess.  I am running out of room, and it is no longer alphabetized, so I wanted to have something that was a little more organized.  This altered mini composition book was the perfect solution!

I began by cutting my DSP the same height as the book, and a little bit longer just to make sure I had enough to wrap around the binding.  I scored it in two places to go around the binding edge, then when I was happy with a snug fit, I adhered the DSP to the cover with tacky tape around all the edges.  I made sure to put the tape all the way to the edges of the book so the paper can't pull away.  Then I adhered the ribbon with more tacky tape and centered the decorative panel.




In order to organize all my information, I stamped the alphabet letters on the corner of each page.  Now I'll be able to find what I am looking for quickly.
  
Supplies used:
Stamps - True Friend, PSX Antique alphabet
Paper - Bermuda bay DSP, GKD white, rich razzleberry
Ink - rich razzleberry
Accessories - rich razzleberry polka dot ribbon, red tacky tape

I'm excited to have all my login/username/password information organized.  It will be a lot nicer to look at, too!

K

No comments: