Friday, August 20, 2010

Gingerbread Men make me Happy!

The CAS challenge on Splitcoast this week was a sketch challenge.  And one I am very familiar with.  It has been my go-to sketch for a while now.  So it wasn't really a challenge to make the card, but it was a challenge to find the time to do it!

I decided to use one of my many neglected wheels for this card.  Now I know what I can do with all of my other wheels...use them to make cards!!


The hearts are glittered with dazzling diamonds to make them look like sugar cookies - yum!  I want to eat them up!  And the little gingerbread men make me smile.  (Probably because I can imagine the taste when I bite their little heads off!)

Would somebody please get me some sugar... chocolate... anything?

Supplies used:
Stamps - gingerbread man wheel, so many sayings
Paper - GKD PL white, cherry cobbler
Ink - Memento black, Versafine black
Accessories - Copics, glue pen, DD glitter, wavy border punch, ribbon

Have a happy day!

K

No comments: