Saturday, February 19, 2011

Basement Update

The construction crew made much progress this week, and our basement has drywall and the first round of mud and tape.  Needless to say, it is a mess down there with fine white powder everywhere.  They clean up everyday before they leave and have an evacuation fan running through one of the windows, but that powder is everywhere!

My craft cave door is taped shut, and I am almost afraid to break the seal.  I really don't want to clean white powder off of everything, even though I know I will have to do a deep clean once the basement is done.

I have a few new stamps I am dying to try, so I will be back to stamping just as soon as I can.

We are heading up to the mountains for some snowboarding in fresh powder.  Hope you have a great weekend, too!

K

No comments: