Monday, February 28, 2011

Go Ride a Bike

This week's challenge for CAS108 on Splitcoast is 'the great outdoors'.  We've been having fairly nice weather lately...almost good enough for bike rides around the neighborhood.

I included some flowers with my papers, and along with the flowers in the basket, this seemed outdoorsy enough for me.  The wheel hubs and flower centers are bedeckled with Stickles for a triangulation of bling, and a small row of piercing echoes the holes from the border punches.

I didn't stamp a sentiment because #1 I couldn't decide where to put it, and #2 sometimes it's nice to have a sentiment-less card.  At least that's what I tell myself.

Supplies:
Stamps - Hero Arts
Paper - GKD PL white, My Mind's Eye calendar kit that was included with a magazine I purchased.
Ink - Tangerine Tango
Accessories - border punches, paper piercer, Stickles, SAMJ

Hope your week is off to a great start!

K

2 comments:

Jessica Wekenman said...

Such a beautiful and clean card! I love the orange bike and the pierced holes!

Heather said...

Love it, those scallops are perfect. I know what you mean about sentiment less cards (well at least thats what I tell myself too!)