Saturday, February 12, 2011

PTI Tag & Frame Challenge

Have you been checking out the sneak peeks at PTI?  As always, I want almost everything they are releasing, but I must maintain some restraint.  I have never participated in one of their sneak peek challenges until now.  I just had to stamp something today.

The challenge is to make a tag that incorporates a frame of some kind.  Since Valentine's Day is right around the corner, I made a love themed tag.

This is about as far from CAS as I can get without it looking like my Kindergarten daughter made it.  Something about a small canvas made it much more doable, and I'm really pleased with the shabby vintage look I was able to achieve.

Supplies:
Stamps - Polka Dot Punches, Tiny Tags, French Script background
Paper - Crumb Cake, Real Red, GKD PL ivory
Ink - Crumb Cake, Real Red, Versamark
Accessories - Nestabilities deckled rectangle die, Big Shot, Copper EP, heat tool, dauber, Full Heart, Jewelry Tag, and slot punches, mini scallop decorative scissors, lace trim, baker's twine, half pearls, ribbon

Whew!  That took a lot of stuff, but it was worth it.

Now lets just hope I win the drawing so I don't have to buy it all!

K